Be A Guest Blogger With Boonies Life
We charge $30 for a guest post as a one time fee for each post.
Are you an outdoor blogger or just someone who loves to share great outdoor information?
Great. At last, you are on the right platform to explore your thoughts. Submit your awesome guest post and get 1 do-follow backlink. We, at Boonieslife, aim quality over quantity. You might be happy to know that we accept a guest post that is related to outdoor and sports. So What are you waiting for? Scroll below and check the terms and conditions that we maintain strictly.
What Kind of Posts We Are Looking For?
We love to collaborate with creative content writers. We are looking for people to provide high-quality content and create a great community of outdoor bloggers. We aim to present the best advice and tips for all outdoor topics. Kindly visit boonieslife.com and click on the menu to see all we have to offer so far.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for verification of your chosen topic.
What You Need To Do
- The post must be unique, not being copied from any other resources under any condition. Boonieslife will not be held liable if you are copyright infringing.
- We won’t accept spam articles. Also, links to low-quality sites will get an immediate rejection.
- The article must be well spelled, grammatically error-less one.
- Must use SEO tips to improve visibility in Google or any search engine.
- It must have at least 1000 words length. In rare cases, shorter/longer posts may be allowed.
- Please note that we will try to limit edits to your post as much as possible. Whenever possible you may be asked to edit it yourself. However, we do reserve the right to make changes to your post to suit our site.
How to Submit
You must agree to our Agreement as part of the submission process.
You agree to link back to your article from a post or page in your website
The email subject should be “Guest Post Boonieslife”
Here is the email to submit your article. You can ask your query here.
Please DO NOT contact us to request the status of your submission. If your piece is selected, you will be notified prior to publishing with the date we intend to publish.